New Tommy production (UK)

Slipkid299 at aol.com Slipkid299 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 16:41:07 CDT 2004

Hi all,
   I have been contacted by a Mr Matt Smith, Marketing Manager of the New
Theatre in Cardiff.  The New Theatre will be staging (as part of a nationwide
tour I believe) a new production of Tommy.  Due to run from 11th April - 23rd
April 2005, the show is apparently a new production and not the Mcanuff version.
Tickets go on sale on the 4th October, and he has asked me to help network
details of the event amongst Who fans.

    I have included here the URL to the site that hosts info relating to the
production, it is presently not live, but come Oct 4th, tickets will be
available from here as will general viewing of the site.

    The link is
http://www.newtheatrecardiff.co.uk/English/whatson_detail.asp?ID=110

       Andrew Rees

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
We have drums everywhere. As they
go to the dressing room, please say an incredible
thank you to The Who."
                                  Compere Jeff Dexter
                                         The Oval 18/9/71