The BEST live Who EVER

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 14:48:07 CDT 2004

I was thinking about Live At Leeds the other day...

I suppose most people would say that LAL is the BEST
Who live they've ever heard. But I wouldn't, although
it's definitely up there in the high numbers (little
pun there). No, for me it would be the three songs on
the Max R&B DVD from Tanglewood 1970.

So I'll throw the challenge out: what would YOU say is
the best? It can be shows you've attended or bootlegs,
not only legitimately released stuff.

"The CIA laid out several scenarios and said life
could be lousy, life could be OK, life could be
better, and they were just guessing as to what the
conditions might be like."
   George "it's everyone else's fault" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML