Rabbit ignored?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:55:42 CDT 2004

>and I noticed "rabbit" gets ignored at certain parts of the disc. like
>during
pete's video interview, he mentions everyone in the band but "rabbit" and
there was something else too I noticed but I forget at the moment. any idea
why
this is?

I dunno, but as usual, I'll take a guess.  For one thing, Rabbit is one of
the old guard.  He was hired to work for the band before Moon died and
worked on Pete's solo albums, too.  Because of the long time association,
it's likely Pete sort of trakes him for granted.  Zak and Pino have been
delightful accidents in these latter days, but Rabbit is an old friend.

Did Pete mention Roger as part of the band, too?

keets