"Live in boston" commentary by mua

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 19:30:48 CDT 2004

I must say, I liked the way it was filmed. probably because i'm used to the
pro-shot boots. ha.

I checked on the IMDB for the director of this DVD, Jonathan beswick, and saw
that he worked on two KISS concert specials: "the last KISS" (filmed for PPV
on their 2000 farewell tour at the meadowlands in new Jersey. not officially
released on DVD but boots have surfaced, including an un-edited version of the
show that includes some very interesting backstage material, which I have a
copy of) and the "KISS symphony" DVD which came out last year. it's interesting
cause fans complained that the "symphony" has so many quick shots, it's enough
to give you a seizure. and I agree to a certain extent. however, his work on
the "Live in boston" DVD makes you forget that.
also the company that released this disc, warner music vision, helped to
release the all-star "toronto rocks" concert featuring the stones, AC/DC, rush,
etc.

and I noticed "rabbit" gets ignored at certain parts of the disc. like during
pete's video interview, he mentions everyone in the band but "rabbit" and
there was something else too I noticed but I forget at the moment. any idea why
this is?