Competing Rock Halls of Fame

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 23:07:44 CDT 2004

>huh?! ok, first of all, daltrey was never inducted as a solo artist. second
of all, the who were inducted in 1990 and ahmet ertegan and U2 inducted
them.
and I believe roger first met brian in 1999 when the who shared the bill
with
him at neil young's bridge school shows. is roger way off or what?

I think he's talking about the Hollywood Bowl Rock Hall of Fame, not the one
in Cleveland.  Roger was inducted last year, and Brian Wilson introduced
him.

keets