Who's R&B

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 12:45:30 CDT 2004

>What is that stuff called these days that say, Christina Aguilera sings?

I found it listed at a couple of sites as Pop/R&B, which I guess means it
isn't quite defined as a genre yet.  I think whoever defines these things
better get to work, as this seems to be a popular style for young female
artists just lately.  If this is the new R&B, The Who is still a long way
off.

Also, I notice another site has Soul, Funk and Motown listed as the
outgrowths of R&B.

keets