Who's R&B

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 13:29:37 CDT 2004

> Sorry for the confusion.  By "Join Together" I'm
referring to the 1989 tour
and album.  Face The Face is on it.

Jim:

It's my mistake. Sometimes I think I'm trying to block
that album out (Who's Last, too). I never think about
it. On the rare moment I'm in the mood for a little
`89 live Who, I tend to listen to my Radio City
bootleg...which is about 1000% better than Join
Together IMHO. AND they play A Friend Is A Friend,
too...that's a plus for me since I really like the
song.

"The United States on Wednesday dropped its attempt to
renew a U.N. exemption shielding American troops from
international prosecution for war crimes."
     Thanks to Flip-flopper In Chief Bush

=====
Cheers         ML