Who's R&B

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 11:18:37 CDT 2004

> Are we talking about the Deep End / Join Together
(where you can hear what JAE did with FTF) kind of
sound?

Jim:

What you talkin' bout, Willis?

IOW, in what performance did Entwistle play with the
Deep End band? I haven't heard that. This will answer
my other question about what you mean, exactly, by
"Deep End / Join Together."

One of the things I've never liked about White City is
the song Face The Face. The drum beat is maddening. To
go from Moon to that is amazing. I remember a reviewer
saying that Keith must be spinning in his grave. Even
the bass line is somewhat standard. I'm thinking
that's one of the WC songs Pino plays on. I'm not a
bass player, but I hear what I hear. It sounds jazzy,
and not like what Butler usually plays.

"If we don't stop extending our troops all around the
world in nation-building missions, then we're going to
have a serious problem coming down the road."
"We will be changing the regime of Iraq, for the good
of the Iraqi people."
     George "Flip-flopper In Chief" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML