Hidy Who

Sigel, James (N-CSC) james.sigel at lmco.com
Tue Sep 14 16:27:05 CDT 2004

Hi Kids, long time no see me, feel me.  Been busier than a one legged
cop in an ass kicking contest, but low and behold...

Here's an ebay link to someone who is selling their "Who Collection" for
(get this) 5 million bucks!!!

http://search.ebay.com/the-who-collection_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfro
mZR10QQsotrZ2QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

Yes, that's right, for the low-low price of $5 million, it all can be
yours.  I'm a little short on cash this month, so I'll let you have it.
Although, nowhere did I see a Pete Townshend Gibson SG or a mint
condition Keith Moon Pics of Lily drumkit, but I'm sure it's worth that
amount of money.

 Hope all is well with you Usual Suspects.  See you on the other side.

Jim in Colorado
www.rokkandi.com