Contribute to the JAE DVD

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Mon Sep 13 23:53:29 CDT 2004

Steve Luongo's asked me to announce an upcoming official solicitation
  for stills and personal video footage of JAE -- with or without you
  appearing as well -- for possible inclusion in the upcoming JAE DVD
  documentary, working title "An Ox's Tale".  Selected photos/footage
  will appear as a feature on the DVD.  Credit cannot be given; too many
  logistics to wade through.  If you'd like to contribute, shake out
  those drawers (pun intended) and sift through the results.  When the
  producers are ready to accept submissions we'll have a link up on the
  JAE site.

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967