N.O. area radio

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 21:01:40 CDT 2004

In a message dated 9/9/2004 5:39:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> Hey, folks.  Does anybody here live in the New Orleans area?  I'm looking
> for a radio station that might play a cd from an independent rock band.  Any
>
> suggestions?
>
> Same for the New York area.
>

> keets

I'm from the NOLA, but the major stations don't play independent rock bands,
BUT, you could hit Z-100.  Their signal is weak, so it doesn't go out of the
immediate New Orleans area, but they have a listenership.  I don't know their
actual call-letters, but I think you could google them and find a contact #.

Mc