Thanks a lot, The Onion

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 22:51:10 CDT 2004

In a message dated 9/7/2004 11:48:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> Um.  I dunno.   There's a real prejudice out there about pedophilia, and
> just a little suspicion is enough to damage a career.  I think the fact that
>
> Pete's career is rolling along will be one of the big indications to the
> public that he was cleared.

he IS rolling along, that was my point. some people probably still think he
did it, I dunno. haven't met anyone who still does yet. I don't think he did
anything wrong. who concert tickets have been selling really well since it
happened, so I don't think pete's career will fade anytime soon. and hey, it's just
a stupid humor magazine, it ain't the AP or reuters. ha!