Thanks a lot, The Onion

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:48:09 CDT 2004

>eh. I knew all along pete would pull through as far as being a musician
>goes.
I knew as a person it would hurt him but he seems to be doing fine nowadays.
in the end, the music and the performance does the talking.

Um.  I dunno.   There's a real prejudice out there about pedophilia, and
just a little suspicion is enough to damage a career.  I think the fact that
Pete's career is rolling along will be one of the big indications to the
public that he was cleared.

keets