Piven as Moon

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Tue Sep 7 22:32:14 CDT 2004

> Piven would be a good choice.  I think Mike Myers is getting too old to
play
> the 19-20 yr old Moon, but Piven is just young enough to pull it off with
some
> great make-up people and still fill the 30 yr old role perfectly.

Unfortunately, the guy that I think was perfect for the role is also too old
now, Clem Burke.  He isn't an actor (it's Moon how much of an actor do you
need to be?) but he's a great drummer (plays with Blondie) and he looked
very much like Moon in his younger days.  I mentioned it to him a few weeks
ago when I saw the band and he said "maybe at one time".

Bruce