Thanks a lot, The Onion

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 22:26:45 CDT 2004

In a message dated 9/7/2004 11:23:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> No.  I said it was tasteless and offensive even WITHOUT Pete's name.  I'm
> also against picking on Paul Reuben, which seems a popular pastime.

ah. ok. seems we're on the same page here. I guess you take those kinda
things personally. I just don't. y know, what's the big deal? I used to take things
personally myself, especially when the insult was about me. but the older I
got the more I realized, what the hell was I thinking? now, I just laugh it
off. I guess my sense of humor is more "wicked" than yours. entwistle would be
proud. : )