Piven as Moon

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 22:08:08 CDT 2004

In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:00:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> ...Another dream for Piven, a drummer, is bringing a
> bio of Who skins-basher Keith Moon to the screen. "The
> goal is to keep exploring stuff I haven't done," he
> says...

Piven would be a good choice.  I think Mike Myers is getting too old to play
the 19-20 yr old Moon, but Piven is just young enough to pull it off with some
great make-up people and still fill the 30 yr old role perfectly.  He's been
good in most things I've seen him in, such as PCU (there are a number of
others that escape my right now).  He also played Ellen Degeneres' brother on that
sitcom.

Mc