Thanks a lot, The Onion

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 22:01:52 CDT 2004

In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:58:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> I think it's tasteless and offensive, even without Pete's name in it.  This
>
> is not a knee-jerk reaction, either.  I have seen some references to Pete's
> debacle that I though were funny and sympathetic, but this one isn't.

but I guess making fun of michael Jackson is ok? he's still innocent until
real evidence shows he did something. i've heard all the jokes that might seem
"tasteless" if it was about pete, but I laugh it off anyway. gotta have a sense
of humor. everything is too serious these days. lemme put it this way: if
michael moore can laugh his head off at the attacks against him by mccain at the
republican convention, even if they're laughs out of nerves, anyone can laugh
at anything.

: )