Raging Moon

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 17:55:10 CDT 2004

> It's more than just "chose" them.  Roger co-wrote
some of the songs on this
album.  Notice the credits on that song you posted?

Keets:

No, I'm at my store. I do this stuff from memory, you
know. Scarey how many lyrics I know. Practically
useless knowledge, so it's nice to get a chance to
flex those particular mental muscles.
I remember how pleased I was with Raging Moon when it
came out, and how disappointed I was The Who hadn't
played ATF at Live Aid (and even more disappointed
with the lackluster version included on Blues To The
Bush).

"Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love
with women all across the country."
   George "I do this stuff from memory" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML