26 years ago

Anna Mormack carrieanne79 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 13:11:18 CDT 2004

Today is Keith's 26th Jahrzeit; I'm surprised no one
made a mention of his would've-been-birthday on 23
August (which was also the 78th Jarhzeit of the
handsome silent sheik Rudolph Valentino, another very
talented, promising, good-looking star who died far
too young and before his time).  Though I didn't know
it at the time, I bought my first Who album on this
day, though I didn't get to play it till the next day,
and then only had time for the first few songs.  I
played it all of the way through for the first time on
the ninth; my four-year anniversary of 'Tommy' is on
Thursday, though it doesn't seem like it's only been
four short years.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"Whoever has lived and not become tolerant towards others does not deserve tolerance oneself."—Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html (last updated 3 September)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html