Shepard Smith Who-related comment

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 21:14:53 CDT 2004

Shepard Smith from FoxNews must be a classic rock/Who fan, because when
mentioning a story of a lead singer of some modern band (whose name escapes me
right now) signing on as a co-host of the show "Extra," Smith said, "I wonder if
the likes of Robert Plant or Roger Daltrey would have taken such a position in
their hey-days?"  Of course, these days Roger would jump at the chance, I'm
sure.  After all, he co-hosts that classic rock collection infomercial with some
hot chick.

Mc