Lifehouse as a movie

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:21:59 CDT 2004

>On Lifehouse as a movie or on Broadway:

>"Not now. I've showed all my various treatments of it to all those I know
who produce and evolve Broadway shows and movies. No one has felt it strong
enought to fly. I have written a new screenplay - The Boy Who Heard Music -
which is one final evolution of the Lifehouse theme. This could fly, but
only as an animation film I think."

Lifehouse as a movie is kind of an interesting idea, I think.  What kind of
treatment do you suppose Pete has written?  Could anybody see it as a kind
of Matrix thing?  Should it be a musical?

keets