Excerpts from new Pete interview

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Sep 2 18:24:18 CDT 2004

> I got to see it last June when I visited the HOF.

After all these years living just 25 minutes south of Cleveland, I'll be
making my first visit to the HOF this weekend.  There's an Annie
Liebowitz (sp?) photo exhibit going on.  Didn't she take the "bloody
hand" picture of Pete?

> They have people standing around to make sure no one squeezes
> the Charmin. :)

Thanks for the warning.  So much for my plan to caress Madonna's
knickers.  (?)

> > The SG: "Some these sold for high sums. If it comes back now it will
> > definetely come back with a whammy bar!"
>
> They came with whammy bars, he had them removed! :)

Right-o!  The guitarist in my band plays an SG Jr. from '67 with a tremolo
bar.  (Plus a Hiwatt head!)

> > "Who's Next has missing master reels.

I thought they found those missing reels.

> Another L at L, stop the madness. :)

Aw, c'mon, Bruce.  You know you'll be first in line to buy it.  Wonder
which channel they'll put the crackling noises in.

- SCHRADE in Akron

"Origins" is coming to PBS Sept. 28.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/origins/about.html