Thompson Ad

mobailey at ntlworld.com mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 1 03:33:58 CDT 2004

Anyone heard that new Thomson Ad currently showing on UK TV?  It shows a cat being chased, but has a great soundtrack.  The song starts with a bass line similar to My Generation.  Then the piano starts, which is very similar to A Legal Matter.  Then the Pop-Art lyrics start.

Although this song isn't by the Who, it's very similar to their mid-sixties sound.

A few minutes investigation on the internet has revealed that the song is "Biff Bang Pow" by The Creation.  Anyone else seen this ad or know this song?

Even better, does anyone know where I can download it (either legally or otherwise)?

-MB