Macca's animations

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:23:15 CST 2004

>where've ya been?! ha. he's been involved in animation since 1984-1985.
>mind
you, he dosen't do the animation, geoff dunbar handles that. paul does the
voices and music and the DVD that was released recently is a compilation of
the
animated pieces they did together. I had heard that paul wants to turn one
of
the pieces, "tropic island hum", into a major animated motion picture. we'll
see.

Thanks for the info.  I'm not really a Macca fan, so I don't follow what he
does.  It's a cool idea, anyhow.  :)

keets