Not getting fooled again

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 17:24:32 CST 2004

hey mark.

guess I misinterpreted. I apologize. just afraid if someone makes a political
statement on here, whether its a response to something pete said or not,
it'll turn into mudslinging. it's really a shame that if someone makes a political
comment on here, it ends up like that. so what? we'll find out tuesday what
will happen. (even though the GOP are reportedly tearing up democratic
registration cards, registering democrats as republicans without them knowing about
it, telling democrats that they can vote on november 3rd while "the rest" do so
on november 2nd, etc. etc.)

oops, I did it again...