Macca animation?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 17:23:15 CST 2004

In a message dated 10/31/2004 1:15:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> I didn't know that Paul McCartney was into animation.  Does anybody know
> the
> history on this?  Is Paul doing children's videos?

where've ya been?! ha. he's been involved in animation since 1984-1985. mind
you, he dosen't do the animation, geoff dunbar handles that. paul does the
voices and music and the DVD that was released recently is a compilation of the
animated pieces they did together. I had heard that paul wants to turn one of
the pieces, "tropic island hum", into a major animated motion picture. we'll
see.