More on ringtones

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 09:35:08 CDT 2004

>I notice that Billboard is now charting ringtone sales.  Presumably this
means The Who should make them available on their website, eh?

Ha.  An even better plan--make them available on CSI's website.  :)

I wonder how Billboard plans to make this chart work, BTW.  Most folks
expect to download free, I'd say, and a single tune costs about $1.  How
much do ringtones cost generally?  Does anybody know?