Not getting fooled again

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 07:55:00 CDT 2004

> oh, so michael moore hates america now? typical
saying.

Joel:

Twisting Townshend's words to suit their narrow
agenda? What else can you expect from the people who
are unable to admit to ANY mistakes? Micropublicans,
they are. It's taken deception to a new level, you
can't even call it mere lying anymore. It's
McCarthyism back to haunt us, from the same political
party too.
Pete is a wise man, and there's some truth to what he
says there. Some dare to send others to die in their
place while making sure not a single one of them ever
had to be placed in danger, or ever bothered to serve
themselves. I guess it's beneath them.
SOME of us won't get fooled again, even while Osama is
doing his part to help his bud get elected for real
this time. The twisting of America is a sick and
disgusting thing to witness. The American REAL heroes
are the people intelligent enough, and brave enough,
to vote for John Kerry on Tuesday.

"I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't
spend that much time on him... I truly am not that
concerned about him."
   George "wink wink, nod nod, say no more" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML