DirecTV satellite programming

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:53:35 CDT 2004

Back to the comments on satellite radio, this looks to be the company that
provides the programming for DirecTV, which I was wondering about:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/see/MusicChoice_chandescriptions.dsp

Notice all the channels that would be suitable for our favorite band.
They've got classic rock, seventies rock, arena rock, oldies, etc.  Actually
I do see The Who mentioned in the sample list for seventies rock.

Here's the Music Choice website:

http://www.musicchoice.com/

Does anybody here ever listen to this programming?