Skyradio

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:49:57 CDT 2004

This seems to be the website of Skyradio that produces programming for some
of the major U.S. airline.  The last time I flew on Delta, I noticed they
solicited suggestions as to what music to feature.  That's interesting, eh?
Something to keep in mind when the new album comes out.  :)

Anyhow, I notice in the news that there's a bit of fuss because they invite
people to do interviews and then charge them a fee to "have their point of
view heard."  Wonder if they charge to play albums, too?

http://www.skyradionet.com/