Subject: Who said that?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 16:37:51 CDT 2004

In a message dated 10/29/2004 9:37:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
james.sigel at lmco.com writes:

> And right on Pete!  Told Michael Moore to go shit in his hat, and he's
> telling the rest of the American haters the same.

oh, so michael moore hates america now? typical saying. if you actually saw
"fahrenheit 9/11", you'll see that mike dosen't hate america, just hates the
current administration's handling of the current war and hates that he's turning
other countries against us in the process. he just thinks we can do better.
that's hating america? I don't think so. by the way, last I heard, pete still
didn't see "fahrenheit", which goes to show that unless you've actually seen
the movie, you have nothing much to say about it, other than what the
conservative TV outlets like fox news will junk pump you with.
and another thing, there is nothing more ballsy than questioning your
leaders. so in other words, I think michael moore and people like him have ALOT of
balls and plenty of hair on it. i'm not promoting his point of view to youse,
i'm just saying that questioning your leaders, whether right or wrong, is as
ballsy as you can get in this country. NOT questioning them and going along with
whatever they say like robots, is pretty much like an original special on
"Lifetime". : )
in the end, no one is really satisfied. even if bush does get out of office
and kerry gets in, who's to say kerry will do a better job? we'll just have to
wait and see.
and buy the book "the official 'fahrenheit 9/11' reader" if you still
question michael moore's "agenda".

peace