Who played on Conan

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 21:54:46 CDT 2004

Last night I switched over to Conan O'Brien just after the monologue and the
Max Weinberg 7 ws playing "Join Together" complete with the jew's harp sound.
Conan then made fun of the jew's harp being used in a song, and said it's no
coincidence that one never hears it used in rock songs.  Fairly humorous.  Of
course, Pete found a way to use it in rock song and actually make the song
cool.  I know a number of people who really like that song who aren't big Who
fans.  It's yet another Who song that many people don't know is The Who- another
reason I love them.

Mc