Who TV now - Friday

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Tue Oct 26 17:19:32 CDT 2004

> Bruce, particularly for those of us who were there, any more info. you
> can share about the "MSG 2004 (bootleg)?"
> I assume it's an entire DVD?
> Is it anything you can share here on list?  Or, are the usual suspects
> to blame?  ;-)

I don't have the show in question, having stopped seriously collecting
anything post Ox.. It's a two camera mix I would venture to say the whole
show is on DVD-R.  I do recognize the work, I've met the guy before. I'd say
if you knew how to get these shows in the past the same applies.  I'd love
to know if the Who camp bought a copy of one was sent to them.  I'm guessing
the former.

Bruce