Mass party and Houston...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Oct 26 09:48:18 CDT 2004

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Mass party and Houston...
>
>No, it was some live stuff from '69, I think.  I tacked on the "My
Generation" from '73 as a boner track.

Damn!
I'll have to dig through my "Schrade sent me" closet.
Stu actually is scheduling a visit up here *just* to scan through what I
have.
I used to be really good about immediately making a copy of stuff and
sending it down his way (non-officially released materials only, you
boppers!).
But, that was before the number of hours in the day was cut.
Life got busy, and quite silly with a windmilling 2-year-old running
around.

>(!)

Boner track.....
Wouldn't that apply to each and every Who song?  ;-)

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Crude?
>
>(Freudean slip?)

Nothing Freudian or slippery (?)... (!)... about Cousin Schrade(the
blade)'s sense of humor.
It's like a Mc-punch in the face!
(trusting Mc can take that in the light hearted manner it was intended!)

>Jim M
>Subject:Mass party and Houston
>
>An "extended version?"

Yes, and apparently has reached new heights!

Kevin in VT