Who TV now - Friday

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 17:49:24 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Lewinski" <lewinski at icanon.com>

> I just went to Who TV
>
> http://astream.net/live/thewho/
>
> They have some footage from what appears to be 1989
> or 1996.  Roger is in white suite, and John hair is not
> completely white.   LROM is currently playing.

I loaded it up and I thought I caught a glimps of Kenney before it started
streaming well.  Once it started, Zak was behind the kit on 5:15.

I know they mix in a lot of different era's in a loop.  5:15 looks like 2000
rather than 1996 because I don't see any extra musicians.  Could that be the
Vegas Job DVD?  It's not the RAH.  I didn't see enough of the Kenney clip to
have a clue what it was.  I didn't even hear the song.

Jim M