Who TV references

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 00:28:17 CDT 2004

One of these is pretty damn cool, the other average.

1. Sylvania is advertising its new car headlight lamp using ICSFM.

2. Peter Gammons, ESPN baseball analyst and Bostonian (and apparently a fan
of The Who) was commenting on the Red Sox remarkable comeback to beat the
Yankees in the American League Championship Series, and said for the Sox to win the
way they did, someone should "cue up The Who and play the song 'I'm Free,'"
because that's what it feels like for Boston and the Sox.  I thought it was
pretty G-Damn cool.

Mc