Pete Sells Out! Again!

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Oct 20 12:21:38 CDT 2004

>Scott Schrade
>Pete Sells Out! Again!
>
>New TV commercial:  Sylvania Silverstar headlights for cars.
>Song used:  "I Can See For Miles."

Ha!
I've also seen/heard a new commercial using The Cars.  I believe it's
their first.  Must not have made *that* much of an impression on me
since I can't even remember what the song was.

Still, the absolutely worst out there with a "hit" for sound track is
from your own boys DEVO and that hideous Swiffer commercial.
It's absolutely painful to watch.  Some dumb Yuppie housewife dancing
around cleaning her friends house to the song Whip It, with changed
lyrics!
<made up, but equally dumb lyrics>..."When a dust bunny crosses your
path, you must Swiffer it."

Hey, at least Pete isn't letting anyone change the words of his songs.

13 days and counting.
Let's try and remain calm and civil!
That means you too, JOELTLE515!  ;-)

Anyone seen or hear from Jon in Mi ??