Woodstock Boot

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 07:14:53 CDT 2004

> Anybody (Bruce?) have any information on this:

Scott:

Yes, I own it. The Who performance is supposedly the
best version available, but it's faster than it's
supposed to be. It's also mono, and the only mono
material on the entire set for some reason. I paid
$110 about 10 years ago, I guess about when it came
out. It's also got the complete Creedence and Janis
Joplin sets, as well as a disc of varied stuff
including some that's since been released on the
Woodstock boxed set and some which have not (Blood
Sweat & Tears!!!).

> I was wondering if this collection would be
worth the price.

For just The Who? No. I'll send you a correct speed
version of the set, if you like. It's a short one and
not great IMHO.

But I do like the set, for The Who and the other
material. It was worth it to me...but not just for The
Who.

"We're not going to have any casualties (in Iraq)."
      George "mistakes what mistakes?" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML