Woodstock Boot

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Oct 19 20:02:09 CDT 2004

Anybody (Bruce?) have any information on this:

The other day, I spotted a 4-CD, elaborately packaged bootleg
set called WOODSTOCK:  THE LOST PERFORMANCES.

Disc 4 was The Who's entire set.

The release had a date of 1994 on the back & claimed to be
from Italy (bootleg loophole capital of the world!).

It was priced around $60.00 &, like I said, packaged very
nice in a fold-open, book-with-spine style, rather than a box
with a lid (like 30 YEARS).

Obviously, I was curious as to the sound quality of The Who's
set.  I have other bootlegs of their Woodstock performance,
some quite good.  I was wondering if this collection would be
worth the price.

Thanks.

- SCHRADE in Akron