Pete Bio on TV

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 20:08:15 CDT 2004

>I really doubt they will use the whole hour to talk about the charges, but
any credible biography would have to mention the incident.  It's a fact of
his
life.  And if they do stick to the facts, doing a bio on him now is  better
than waiting until he's dead, as is too often the case.

True again.  I was just a little concerned that they used the CP charges to
advertise the bio.  Hopefully that's just to draw an audience and they've
done some good solid work on the history and list of Pete's accomplishments.

keets