Pete Bio on TV

Imonecmw at aol.com Imonecmw at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 20:05:00 CDT 2004

In a message dated 10/17/2004 8:48:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

I  already used their little form to mention that Pete merited a bio on his
accomplishments as a composer and musician and I hope they haven't used  the
whole hour to talk about something else.   >:|

I really doubt they will use the whole hour to talk about the charges, but
any credible biography would have to mention the incident.  It's a fact of  his
life.  And if they do stick to the facts, doing a bio on him now is  better
than waiting until he's dead, as is too often the case.

Cynthia