Pete Bio on TV

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 20:04:40 CDT 2004

>I wonder  if this "biography" will contain scenes
from that British pedophile special  which aired the footage of
Pete being arrested.

>If so, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.  The BBC documentary  was
sympathetic toward him, I thought, and the police respectful of him and  he
came
across as a devastated soul but with great dignity.

Well, maybe not, but still it would be painful for all concerned and not
something fans would want to purchase and replay.  Something like the VH1
Storytellers show or at least a good Pete interview would be better.

keets