Pete Bio on TV

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:27:52 CDT 2004

I guess we should wait to see if this turns out to be a decent show, but the
A&E Network seems to offer bio shows (or selected ones, anyway) on tape or
DVD from their store.  Maybe if several folks write to inquire, they'd be
more likely to offer this one.  Here's contact info:

Call A&E Home Video at 1-888-708-1776, requesting the program by its exact
title.

There's a contact email form at this page:

http://shorterlink.com/?B78V03

http://www.aetv.com/global/feedback/faq.jsp?NetwCode=AEN&level_1=nodes_5&level_2=nodes_40&level_3=nodes_41&x=40&y=10#

Check their website store under People: Musicians for the listings--no sign
of Pete as yet, but this may be a new bio.

http://shorterlink.com/?0LOK9F

http://store.aetv.com/html/cat_prod_listing/index.jhtml?id=20038&_requestid=208240