Stern's move rocks radio

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 19:26:35 CDT 2004

Stern, of whom I've been a rabid fan since the early 90s, made me a bit of
cash with his big move to sirius.  I had purchased 300 shares at $3.00 about 6
months ago, and it was just barely above that when Stern made his big
announcement.  I sold at $4.07.  I can't wait for 2006 so I can listen to Stern again.
After getting to #1 in the New Orleans market in 1996, he was rudely taken
off the air as the station changed formats.  I have been in Stern withdrawal for
a while now, and I'm not a fan of his TV show- too repetitive.

Mc