Pete Bio on TV

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 17:13:44 CDT 2004

> >A&E "biography": pete townshend
>
>Cool, but why are they burying it in the middle of the night?

<Lets face it, Pete is NOT todays news as is the who, nobody gives a
shit except for the hardcore fan.
Who fans are few and far between, we only think/wish that the band
is number one in the public eye.
In reality they are has beens, you know it ,I know it.
We love em ..but...you're next door neighbour cares more about kylie
or some other flavour of the month.

I poked around for some info, and it looks like the train wreck with the CP
website may be what has suddenly made Pete of interest to the Biography
channel.  It does appear to be a new release, as it's not listed on their
site or in their store yet.  Once it's aired, I gather it will become
available on tape or DVD, but maybe we should wait to see what it's like
before ordering.

Here's the description from RockOnTV:

ROCKONTV	guide to music on television
Show: 	Biography