Kerry using Won't Get Fooled Again

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Sun Oct 17 13:11:35 CDT 2004

> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:54:37 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com>
>
> country and rock. Later, over the loudspeaker, the
> Kerry campaign played rock oldies, including the Who's
> "Won't Get Fooled Again."...

Most will remember that Bush used it too, 4 years ago.  It works well
for any political campaign trying to unseat an incumbent, and I'd
expect savvy campaign managers to "discover" and use it frequently in
future.  Wonder if Pete will call Kerry a cunt for using it without
permission?

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967