Riffin' and DVDin'

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 20:58:08 CDT 2004

> It's a Townshend mark...

Tom:

It's a Townshend RIFF, Tom.

> evolve to include DVDs of each show.  That would
> be kinda neat.

Scott:

Too much of anything!!!

For me, I don't see the point of a live album and DVD
per tour, let alone show. For ANY band. It's too much
of the same thing. These guys have been playing the
songs pretty much the same way since they stopped
playing Quad in 1997. Except, of course, not as well
since we lost John Entwistle.

> Ah, but the stage banter would be different!

Keets:

THERE'S a reason to shell out $15+ per.

> And I'd probably buy the damn thing!

Scott:

I stand corrected.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and
really don't care. It's not that important. It's not
our priority. I am truly not that concerned about
him."
    George "I just don't think I ever said I'm not
worried about Osama bin Laden" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML