Rabbit Diary - 9/21/04 - Taxman Cometh

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Oct 14 14:42:26 CDT 2004

I know that we all have the same problem
when it comes to the taxman, but dad-gum,
he's real mean to me. I might as well work for the Who
for free, cause once the taxman takes his bit,
there's hardly anything left. Ya'll all know
the feeling, right? And what are they doing with our
taxes?....feeding the poor, sharing the money with
3rd world countries, helping get them on to their feet?.
Are they using it to help research to make
us all live longer and healthier lives?
What about all the world's animals and little
creatures that are being wiped out by
corporate business projects across the Planet.
Are they looking after them creatures with my tax
dollars?...No!.......they are starting wars with
mine and your money.
I know it's the law of the jungle, nature of the beast,
etc., but I didn't apply to have a war with anybody,
I didn't give them my go ahead to use my cash to
build more powerful bombs and weapons.
What happened to helping the needy, and building
nations? We are just tearing other people's nations
apart, and then attempting to re-assemble other
nations to suit our needs for commerce etc.
Well, I for one ain't happy about all that,
but that's how the 'cookie thief' crumbles I guess.
I love America, but take your boots off for a while and
let your feet feel the Earth. She needs our help too.
Some of my best friends in the world are flat broke,
out of jobs, poor and hungry. What about helping them out then?
For me, charity and a helping hand starts at home.
If some one asks for help, then by all means,
lend a hand, but don't force your help down people's
throats when they didn't ask or want it in the first place.
America's hungry folk need my tax dollars, for sure.
John Rabbit Bundrick

Not too stupid, is he?
Kevin in VT