Rabbit Diary - 9/17/04 - "Ears To Ya"

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Oct 14 14:40:21 CDT 2004

WELL, I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DOCTOR AND FOUND
OUT THAT BOTH NY EARS ARE BADLY INFECTED,
SO SHE GAVE ME MEDICINE TO FIX IT.
(I WONDERED WHY THEY WERE RINGING SO LOUD).....
ALL I CAN HEAR IS A 'HIGH C' NOTE IN MY RIGHT EAR,
(SURELY THE NOTE I PLAY ON THE HAMMOND ALL THE TIME,
AND MY RIGHT EAR IS 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE LESLIE,
CAUSE ON STAGE IT IS DEAFENING),
AND NOT MUCH OF ANYTHING IN MY LEFT EAR.
I INITIALLY BLAMED THE WHO'S VOLUME FOR THIS,
BUT WHEN THE DOC TOLD ME TO STOP PUTTING MY
HEAD UNDER WATER WHEN I HAVE A BATH, I THEN
REALISED AS USUAL THAT IT WAS MY WICKED SENSE
OF SELF-DESTRUCTION THAT HAS MADE MY EARS GIVE UP
ON ME.......SO FOR A WHILE, I WILL BE EARLESS
AND PLAYING A PERMANENT HIGH C NOTE IN MY EARS
TO SEND ME TO SLEEP.
THINGS ARE BUSY AS HELL HERE, THANKS TO ALL WHO
HAVE CONTINUED BUYING MY CD'S. IT REALLY IS A
COMPLIMENT AND I THANK YOU ALL.
I HEAR WE ARE DOING A NEW ALBUM AGAIN, SO I
CAN'T WAIT TO GET STUCK IN WITH THE WHO IF THIS IS TRUE.
YA'LL ALL TAKE CARE AND I MISS HEARING YA'LL CHEERS
AND APPLAUSE, EVEN THOUGH IN MODESTY I KNOW IT IS
REALLY FOR PETE AND ROG, IT IS STILL AWESOME TO HEAR YOU
GUYS ROAR..........WELL DONE.......
SEE YA'LL SOON I HOPE..........
JOHN RABBIT BUNDRICK