Konked by a Phat Riff

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 03:51:19 CDT 2004

And the chorus, what about the chorus?
My Generation has a great chorus, "talking 'bout my generation...", the
second chord of the sequence of two,that is a kind of riff.
The same with Can´t Explain, when the chorus "can't explain", also the
second chord of the sequence of two, is repetead at exhaustion.
The chorus "Substitute", in the song,begins  is the first chord of the
sequence of three...
It's a Townshend mark...

Tom